Registered Nurse - Gracemere
Available for immediate start. Graduates welcome to apply.
The practice is a busy medical centre located in the Rockhampton region. They are seeking a Registered Nurse to join their team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to their General Practitioners.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, some of your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with doctors and healthcare professionals
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications
- (Registered Nurse) Directing and supervising EN's and/or MA's
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments
- Other responsibilities outlined in our Practice Nurse Position Description
Salary as per NURSES Award 2010 rates for RN’s ( approx. $29-37/hour )
Qualifications and Experience:
Essential Attributes (You must fulfil these criterion)
- Nursing degree and be fully AHPRA registered
- Minimum 3 Years RN experience
- Ability to be self-organised
- Ability to manage a busy treatment room
- Immunisation Certificate
- Current First Aid / CPR Certificates
- Valid Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Previous experience in a General Practice setting
- Knowledge of Health Assessments/Care Plans, MBS Item Numbers relevant to Assessments/Care Plans
- Competency with computers i.e. Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Medical Software (preferably Medical Director/PracSoft)
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
No Similar Jobs Found.