Registered Nurse - Mackay
This organization's mission is to deliver a quality appropriate primary health care service to our regional community, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of the Mackay region that is tailored to meet their health needs. They are a family-friendly service. They are NQSHS, ISO and APGAL accredited and use electronic record and billing systems.
Mackay QLD is a beautiful City close to Beaches north and south of Mackay
They are currently accepting applications for a Registered Nurse Full Time to join their team. They are opening a new location in the north of Mackay as well as our established premises in the CBD. Good remuneration package with flexible hours for the right candidate.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) and possession of a current practicing certificate.
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- Evidence of immunity against Hepatitis B.
- Possession of a current ‘C’ Class Open Driver’s License valid in Queensland.
- Current Blue Card with Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian. Applicants may be subject to criminal history check.
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- QLD Immunisation Endorsement
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
#JOB -100 02874
No Similar Jobs Found.