Registered Nurse - Mount Isa
Jobshare role with another Registered Nurse in private practice (1 doctor clinic).
- Minimum 48 hrs per fortnight.
- Experience in a Private Practice is preferred but not essential.
- Some weekend training under PHN contract or upskilling webinars.
After Hours Requirements: No
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Current AHPRA registration,
- Experience in excision assistance for GP,
- Understanding of triage of patient procedures,
- Team player,
- Able to work unsupervised, and
- Immunization qualifications are desired but not essential.
- About Mount Isa:
Mount Isa is a mining town that has grown to be a modern, well-appointed center of 23,000 people. It is a very cosmopolitan place, with 56 different national origins living and working together in harmony.
The progressive city of Mount Isa is the most important industrial, commercial and administrative center in Inland Queensland, Australia. Queensland is the second-largest state or territory in Australia. Situated 977 kilometers west of Townsville, Mount Isa is an important railhead; has an airport with facilities for jets and is a key road hub for the extensive system of highways linking Brisbane, Townsville, Alice Springs, and Darwin.
#JOB – 100 03057
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
No Similar Jobs Found.