Registered Nurse - Townsville
- Permanent Part time opportunity - 48 hours/FN
- Flexibility to choose 3 consecutive working days - No weekends work!
- To service clients within Townsville region and surrounding areas
Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding
Who are we and what we do ?
integratedliving is a not-for-profit community-based organization that is currently progressing innovation and change to be the leading provider of health services throughout regional, rural and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health & wellbeing outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent, safe and well in their community. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services for individuals and their families, in an efficient and effective manner, to create a signature client experience that is unique to integratedliving.
Benefits of a Career with integratedliving
- Great compensation package, Super and salary packing (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Travel reimbursement payment for use of private vehicle
- Individually allocated required clinical equipment to perform role
- Work-life balance providing regular shift patterns
- Extensive induction and orientation provided
- Ongoing focus on staff development within a positive, proactive and innovative organization
- Autonomy and an ability to make independent decisions
- Support and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave for full time positions
- Values, and promotes respect, unity, integrity, leadership, equity and diversity
Why Bring your skills to integratedliving ?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do. You will be a key person in an experienced team in Townsville region.
- You will provide health promotion and health education to clients and carers
- You will promote and deliver our award-winning Wellness for Independence © programs in person and virtually
- You will monitor health outcomes via Telehealth
- You will provide direct care services across a range of different funding programs
- You will be involved in assessing, developing and evaluating nursing care for all clients through diverse and collaborative approach
- You will enjoy working with clients to develop and achieve client care plans that are goals driven and client-centered
- As a part of team you'll support the clients to become independent with managing health needs through a Wellness and Reablement approach to achieve levels of function in conjunction with Allied Health clinicians
What you need to be considered for the role ?
- Understanding of community nursing and the principles of primary health care including providing services in a consumer directed care framework
- Community, acute and aged care experience of 1 or more years
- Experience working as an independent clinical practitioner or in a team
- To work systematically and in an accurate manner
- Proficient in the use of electronic technology including smart phones, tablets, laptops, email, internet and client data management systems
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioners' Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Experience providing advanced clinical care including chronic disease management, medication management, palliative care, catheter management, stoma care, wound management and diabetes management
- Established holistic assessment skills and proficient practical skills
- Current driver license and ability to travel for client care
If you are looking to work with a skilled and supportive clinical team why not Apply Now!!
Applications are reviewed as receive so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please note: The Queensland Government’s Public Health Order has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all in-home and community aged care workers such as integratedliving team members to be appropriately vaccinated. To comply with this government mandate, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.