Registered Nurse - Yungaburra
This practice is in a purpose designed building in an excellent location with four consulting rooms, a large treatment room, nurses room, laundry, a large staff room with shower and toilet, client toilets, a large and comfortable waiting room and reception area, a managers room and a server/store room. The building has covered verandahs around one half. The surgery also hosts visiting health professionals including a podiatrist, hearing services, echocardiogram technician and an orthopaedic surgeon. We also have a pathology collection centre.
The surgery design incorporates a range of features that make it a healthy and environmentally sound place in which to work. As the climate is so good here, we have opted for a ventilated building using a Cardiffair system to draw a constant flow of air through the building, which is vented through the roof. This keeps a fresh healthy flow and reduces the incidence of cross-infections from airborne pathogens. The building is naturally lit with many obscure glass windows that allow plenty of light but maintain privacy. Electric lights are rarely needed and those that are installed are mostly 12V halogens or LED, which are both less energy consumptive and less draining than working under fluorescent lights.
We have also installed a sophisticated UPS and backup power system so that power outages have no effect on operations. We do have back up air-conditioning for the hottest days of summer and heating for the coldest days in winter. The building is designed to be user friendly and a pleasant and welcoming space to enter. Comments from patients, staff, visitors and emergency services have all indicated that we got the design right, combining functionality with a pleasant aesthetic
Yungaburra is an idyllic "heritage" town at the heart of the Atherton Tableland. Its lush, rural setting at altitude avoids the heat of the tropical coast but allows access to all the benefits of living in the tropics. The network of towns on the southern Atherton Tableland provides most services and facilities within 15 minutes drive of Yungaburra; including educational, sporting, art, recreational, financial and other services. Yungaburra itself has a range of shops, facilities and services.
In addition, it is only 60 minutes drive to Cairns where there is an expanded range of facilities and services including an international airport with regular flights throughout Australia and the world, a campus of James Cook University, easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and great shopping.
The following tourist and other web sites provide some information about the local area and region, its attractions and services:
- http://www.cairns .qld.gov.au/content/root/index.html.
Seeking registered nurse to assist with patient care working with 5 GP's and 1 skin care specialist GP
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Nurse
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
- Registered Nurse - Team Leader
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Tasmania TAS
- Registered Nurse - Team Leader JOB DESCRIPTION Aspen Aged Healthcare, a subsidiary of Aspen Medic...
- Practice Nurse - Gympie
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:gympie QLD 4570
- This practice is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their clinic in Gympie. Gympie is about 2.5 hours (160km) drive north of Brisbane and...
- Experienced Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse
- Posted By: Mt Pleasant Medical and Dental Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Full time & Casual Nurses RN's / EN's for Immediate Start. Mt Pleasant Medical & Dental Centre ha...
- Continence Advisor (Registered Nurse) - Townsvill...
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:townview QLD 4825
- Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle!Grow, both personally and professionally, and set yourself up for success throughout your careerJob Type: -...