- : Ozcare
- : 10-Jan-2020
- : Chermside QLD 4032
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients. The nursing team provides care for all age groups within our community with a variety of nursing needs, including but not limited to complex wound care, palliative care, medication administration and chronic disease management.
- Provision of excellent care and service to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Using a holistic approach, working within a multidisciplinary team, achieving the optimum care for clients.
- Liaison with and referral to other organisations as required provide for the clients needs.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computing skills
- The ability to work co-operatively within a multi disciplinary team
‒ An ability to multi task and show initiative
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including weekend shifts and on call
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated car leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement
- CPR certificate, required within one month of commencement
- Immunisation Program Nurse (IPN) desirable, but not essential
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
For details on how to apply for this advert please visit our website www.ozcare.org.au