- : BlueCare
- : 25-Aug-2020
- : Queensland QLD
- Deliver clinical residential care
- Casual flexibility
- $30.81 – $39.12 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances
We’re seeking experienced Registered Nurses motivated to make a change in the life of our elderly residents at our Pioneer Aged Care Residence
You’ll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You’ll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
What you’ll need:
You’ll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You’ll demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- 2+ years general nursing experience, post-registration
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
Our team are available to answer any questions you may have. We’ll do our best to get back to you 2 weeks from the closing date.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Desirable: Do you hold current AHPRA registration?
|Location||Bundaberg Pioneer Aged Care Facility|
No Similar Jobs Found.