- : Regis Agedcare
- : 25-Aug-2020
- : Lutwyche QLD 4030
About the company
Regis Home Care provides in-home care services to help our clients enjoy the best possible quality of life in the comfort of their own home. We offer services in two main areas of home care and home help.
Currently servicing six locations across Australia – Cairns, Eastern Metro Melbourne, Mildura, Darwin, Launceston and Hobart Tasmania – we are passionate about aligning the services we offer to the varying needs of our valued clients.
About the role
We currently have a position available for a Registered Nurse to join our Regis Home Care team, working in Hobart. This is a permanent part time role, working a variety of shifts across the 7 day week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake and document a comprehensive nursing needs assessment and care plan for each Care Recipient in consultation with the client, significant others and involved health care professionals
- To work collaboratively in design and development of responsive detailed Assistance Plans and budget formulation based on the Care Recipients identified needs and subsequent on-going requirements
- Provide specialist nursing advice to the non-nurse Case Manager and Home Support Workers, motivating, leading and supervising staff.
- Document and maintain up to date, clear and accurate care recipient plans, records and meet administrative requirements in accordance with policy, procedure and funding guidelines. This includes participating in the monthly audit and education program.
- Oversight medication management for the Care Recipients
- Provide high quality oversight and leadership of the Home Care, Care Recipients
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Proven capability and experience in leading a team
- Case Management experience will be a distinct advantage
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Valid National Police Check
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
* The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to further develop
- Pay rates are negotiable based on your experience and skills
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
Home Care - TAS
No Similar Jobs Found.