integratedliving is a not-for-profit community-based organization that is currently progressing innovation and change to be the leading provider of health services throughout regional, rural and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health & wellbeing outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent, safe and well in their community. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services for individuals and their families, in an efficient and effective manner, to create a signature client experience that is unique to integratedliving.
- Permanent Part time opportunity - 48 hours/FN
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week- 7 am - 3:30 pm shifts
- To service clients within Ballarat and surrounding areas
Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding.
Why bring your skills to integratedliving ?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do.
As a part of our team, you will be :
- Providing health promotion and health education to clients and carers
- Promoting and delivering our award-winning Wellness for Independence © programs in person and virtually
- Monitoring and promoting health outcomes via Telehealth
- Providing direct care services across a range of different funding programs, including but not limited to wound care, diabetes care, medication management, stoma care and catheter care
- Assessing, developing and evaluating nursing care for all clients through diverse and collaborative approach
- Working with clients to develop and achieve client care plans that are goals driven and client-centered
- Assisting clients to become independent with managing health needs through a Wellness and Reablement approach to achieve levels of function in conjunction with Allied Health clinicians
What you require to be considered for the role?
- Understanding of community nursing and the principles of primary health care including providing services in a consumer directed care framework
- Community, acute and aged care experience of 1 or more years
- Experience working as an independent clinical practitioner or in a team
- To work systematically and in an accurate manner
- Proficient in the use of electronic technology including smart phones, tablets, laptops, email, internet and client data management systems
- Division One Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners' Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Experience providing advanced clinical care including chronic disease management, medication management, palliative care, catheter management, stoma care, wound management and diabetes management
- Established holistic assessment skills and proficient practical skills
- Current driver license and ability to travel for client care
Benefits of a Career with integratedliving
- Great compensation package, Super and salary packing (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Company pool vehicle as per fleet availability, or
- Travel reimbursement payment for use of private vehicle
- Individually allocated required equipment to perform role
- Work-life balance providing regular shift patterns
- Ongoing focus on staff development within a positive, proactive and innovative organization
- Autonomy and an ability to make independent decisions
- Support and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave for full time positions
- Values, and promotes respect, unity, integrity, leadership, equity and diversity
- Opportunity to have a positive influence in the lives of our clients