When the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) and RSL Care (QLD) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support and celebrate older and younger Australians to live well and age positively.
Each day, more than 10,000 Australians welcome the support of our home care team. As the provider with the highest number of nurses employed in the community in Australia, Bolton Clarke provides an extensive range of services. Our teams deliver best practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice, and governance, from highly specialized care and dementia support to help with home tasks, meals, and social activities.
Enjoy a fulfilling, flexible community nursing role within the convenience of your local area. You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care.
Bolton Clarke Registered Nurses provide a range of clinical care and support services for Home Care clients, assisting them to experience a greater level of independence and ensuring their health and wellness are supported. These include:
- Working independently with support from experienced senior clinicians
- Implementing and monitoring the care of clients to enable them to live well at home
- Developing appropriate therapeutic and caring relationships
- Collaborating with health professionals to achieve client outcomes
As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you’ll enjoy:
- Excellent work/life balance with shifts that suit your personal needs
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $18,500 tax-free
- Private health insurance discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- Own vehicle/license
- 2022 Flu Vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, please contact us
- Excellent work-life balance, with minimal weekend shifts and no night duty
- Work across Melbourne's Western suburbs
- $500 upon commencement and $500 after passing 3 months
No Similar Jobs Found.