Bolton Clarke (RSL Care RDNS Limited) is Australia’s largest non for profit residential aged care, retirement living, and home care operating nationally and internationally. Bolton Clarke is looking for 5 Registered Nurses to join our amazing team at our Sunset Ridge Aged Care Community located at 44 Svendsen Road, Zilzie, QLD.
The positions are permanent, full-time with a minimum of 38 hours a week with a base salary range (per our EA- RSL Care Enterprise Agreement) of $63,532.54 - $77,074.77 depending on experience + superannuation + salary packaging benefits!
As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you will assist with the provision of high-care, low-care, palliative, and respite services for our aged care clients. The role will require quality customer care in accordance with Care Plans. Your knowledge and passion for the health industry will strongly benefit those wishing to maintain their independence and dignity.
Promote a holistic approach to care including:
- Assessment, prevention, early detection, referral, and health promotion.
- Quality customer care in accordance with current nursing plans
- Formulating care plans, reviews and case conferencing
- Provide support, direction, and education to newer or less experienced staff including ENs and PCW’s
- Manage staff on shift as required
What do we need from you?
- Current Division 1 Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Ability and reliability to commit to full-time hours across all shifts
- Aged care experience strongly regarded
- Experience in the provision of nursing care and clinical assessment
- Medication administration and wound management experience
- Strong passion for working with the elderly and dedication to professional growth
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Police Check International Police Check if you have lived overseas in the last 10 years
- A pre-employment medical assessment may be required for this role
- Evidence of the 2021 Flu Vaccination
- COVID – 19 vaccination is mandatory
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $15,900 plus an additional $2600 in entertainment per year are available
- Excellent working environments
- Options for additional purchased leave
- Professional development and study allowance
- Private health insurance discounts
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program
Nursing our aged care clients, our nurses are empowered to provide high standards of personalized care. The respect and appreciation we have for our nursing employees is evident as they enjoy continued skills and career development with the support of our experienced clinical teams. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognize a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, please contact us!
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Keeping our residents and clients safe is our utmost priority.
COVID – 19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement for all Bolton Clarke employees required to enter a Residential Aged Care facility.
- Secure competitive rates, generous salary packaging and not-for-profit
- Be part of a highly experienced clinical team
- Help to shape a better future for aged care
No Similar Jobs Found.