Who are we?
Euroa Health has supported our community throughout the years during significant events like the second world war, the Southern Aurora train crash, and the more recent COVID-19 pandemic. Our Acute Hospital remains one of only five Bush Nursing Hospitals in Victoria.
Over time, additional services and redevelopments have been added to the site. We have also seen the construction of buildings Amaroo, Euroaville, Gilburn house, and most recently GraniteHill Aged Care which has expanded the services Euroa Health now provide to the community.
We are proud of our rich history and, above all else, strive to provide high-quality individualised care for our community when it is most needed.
Why work for us?
With more than 130 staff and 100 volunteers, Euroa Health is a growing regional health service offering the advantages of city life combined with the beauty and freedom that comes from living in a regional area.
Euroa Health is the largest employer in the town and, as such, work alongside staff from clinical care, administrative roles and our catering and cleaning services.
All our services are currently accredited with both Aged Care Quality Accreditation and Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). Staff show pride in our organisation and deliver the gold standard of service and care through the 22 Acute beds, 75 soon-to-be 85 residential Aged Care beds, and Community and Allied Health Services. Euroa Health is located in the heart of picturesque Euroa township.
This role encompasses the fundamental responsibilities of a Registered Nurse, such as:
- Providing the best patient-centred nursing care
- Working collaboratively with members of a multidisciplinary team
- Facilitating ongoing communication with different stakeholders
- Utilising critical and reflective thinking skills to contribute to decision-making
- Providing timely and accurate reporting and documentation
- Organising a workload to ensure planned nursing care is provided to individuals and groups
What you will need to be successful:
- Hold a current Registered Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in acute and/or aged care nursing
- Knowledge of nursing and current clinical issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.