Registered Nurses needed - North Lakes, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Oct-2019
- : North Lakes QLD 4509
Job Title: Full Time Practice Nurse (Registered Nurse Div 1)
Location: Brisbane Northern suburbs QLD
Salary: Based on award rate
Are you passionate about providing quality services to both patients and Doctors?
Come and join our medical centres, conveniently based along the northern suburbs of Brisbane (including North Lakes, Kallangur, Eatons Hill). We are looking for sincerely passionate nursing staff to join our team of highly professional medical practitioners and work within reputable health care organisations. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the GP with minor surgeries, immunisation, chronic disease management, health assessments and wound care.
- Stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- Providing health advice and support to patients, including follow up
- Implementing and practicing infection control
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- At least 1 year Nursing experience within General Practice
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- Available to work full time hours, Monday - Friday with some flexibility
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to APPLY NOW as we are looking to start successful applicants before the end of 2019!
No Similar Jobs Found.