Registered Practice Nurse
- : Dr John Spencer Street Family Practice
- : 19-Mar-2020
- : South Bunbury WA 6230
- Liaising with Administrative Staff & GPs to maintain high level of QA within the practice
- Assisting GPs with minor procedures
- Health assessments
- Chronic Disease Management - Care plan
- Recalling Patients
- Iron infusion
- Cervical Screening Test
- Ordering Medical Consumables
Skills required for this position
• Previous medical practice experience preferable but not essential
• Outstanding patient relationship skills
• Professional, courteous and excellent telephone manner
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Attention to detail and a quick learner
• Maintain a vibrant and friendly attitude
• Professional work and dress ethic
Computer skills is an essential requirement
Experience with Medical Director preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
Remuneration in accordance with experience and qualifications.
- Clinical Nurse Telehealth
- Posted By: Queensland Government
- Posted Date: 2020-04-07
- Location:Queensland QLD
- Your opportunity The Clinical Nurse –Telehealth Services is responsible for the facilitation an...
- Practice Nurse (RN) - Immediate Start
- Posted By: Erina Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-03-20
- Location:Erina NSW 2250
- Our practice is located in Erina, Central Coast. A well established , purpose built private GP Practice with a small team of dedicated staff .
- Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-03-14
- Location:Balwyn VIC 3103
- Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC....
- Registered Nurse for an Ophthalmic Practice
- Posted By: Sydney Eye Care - Ophthalmologists
- Posted Date: 2020-03-04
- Location:Dubbo NSW 2830
- Sydney Eye Care has a rewarding opportunity for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join their team in D...
- Casual Practice Nurse Div 1 | $25 - $30/hr | Part-...
- Posted By: Central West Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-02-13
- Location:Braybrook VIC 3019
- Casual RN div 1 job with flexible hours and support