Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
- : PoDDSS
- : 02-Nov-2020
- : All Brisbane QLD
PoDDSS is a highly regarded service provider within the Townsville and Cairns Regions, providing services for people with a disability and / or experiencing psychological distress / mental health concerns. PoDDSS provides a range of psychological and behavioural services, in addition to an extensive range of NDIS services, including the provision of training within the sector.
The PoDDSS team are passionate about providing exceptional, person centred services to optimise the experience and outcomes for the people we provide services to. This includes assessment, evidence based psychological interventions and psycho-education, and where appropriate, modified approaches to meet the individual needs of the person accessing the service.
The PoDDSS team is proud of the positive, respectful, supportive and collaborative team approach that has been a vision from the onset of the service and is the reason why we have a low turnover of staff and high team morale.
Because of our established reputation, PoDDSS is growing fast and we are looking to welcome two registered Psychologists / Clinical Psychologists to the established Townsville service and two psychologists at our Cairns service that will be opening shortly.
We not only offer a very friendly and supportive team atmosphere, but also provide regular professional development opportunities, supervision, fortnightly case review discussions, and a professional working environment. We have a strong focus on developing team members career, experience and skills and can offer a diverse work environment/opportunities.
Whilst we are recruiting on a ‘contractor basis’, thereby providing you with a flexible approach to your working week, PoDDSS offer not only a generous remuneration rate, but also contribute towards your super fund of your choice, weekly pay cycles and, in certain circumstances, still make payment to you if an appointment is cancelled at short notice.
- A professional, supportive, inclusive work environment.
- An established, transparent referral process
- Full administrative support
- Access to the PoDDSS office, meeting and therapy rooms, equipment, assessments and resources.
- Access to professional development and free attendance to the comprehensive PoDDSS training/workshops
- Strong links to local networks and service providers
- Opportunities for both individual and group therapy, along with assessments and report writing
- Fortnightly complex case review meetings
- Software and IT security for your computer
- Regular peer supervision
- Support and guidance in registering for ABN, Medicare, NDIS
- Continuing professional development, training,
- Very generous remuneration & employer super contribution (to the super fund of your choice)
- Full registration with Psychology Board of Australia / AHPRA
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Have your own ABN
- Police check
- Eligibility for Medicare service provision
No Similar Jobs Found.