Registrar General Practice – Emergency Medicine
- : Northeast Health Wangaratta
- : 27-Sep-2020
- : Wangaratta VIC 3677
An opportunity exists for a twelve-month appointment for GP Registrar –Emergency Medicine. The role of the GP Registrar- Emergency Medicine is to develop, consolidate and enhance clinical skills in the provision of high quality patient care. Under appropriate supervision, the successful applicant will gain valuable Emergency Medicine experience through exposure to critically ill patients and a vast array of medical, orthopaedic, surgical, paediatric and gynaecological conditions.
This position is ACCRM/RACGP accredited and suitable for GP Registrars through the Victorian Rural Generalist Pathway. Past M2M Interns are encouraged to apply.
Essential criteria to be eligible to apply:
• Must be enrolled in or intending to enroll in a General Practice Education and Training Program (FACRRM or FRACGP and FARGP)
• Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
• Minimum of PGY3 at commencement of training year
• Commitment to rural or remote medical practice as well as specialist registration as a GP, or alternatively enrolment in a pathway to fellowship
No Similar Jobs Found.