Rehabilitation Consultant - Psychologist/Prov. Psych/ Rehab Counsellor
- Generous relocation and salary packages available - Flexible working arrangement
- A large and supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent career progression opportunities and professional development
Konekt Workcare makes a difference by helping Australians IN to work, BACK to work, and BE WELL when at work, to maximize workforce participation. We’re looking for physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists to join our team of rehabilitation consultants in Canberra.
In this role, you’ll be
- Working with clients such as Corporates, Insurance Companies, Government Department as well as NDIS and Employment Services
- Conducting assessments such as Initial Needs, Workplace Assessments, Ergonomics, and Activities of Daily Living
- Conducting specialist Functional and Pre-Employment Assessments for Corporate customers (including audiometry, spirometry, D&A testing)
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury or illness
- Helping clients identify future employment or training options by reviewing their transferable skills, qualifications, and interests
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organizations achieve their potential
- You’ll work with a variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality, and labor-hire
- You’ll support something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients, and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching, and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group, your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include salary ranging between $70k - $100k (depending on your experience) pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA, ESSA
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment
We're committed to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin, or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.