Remote Area Nurses
- RAN salary level 1-3 circa $109,920 - $118,092, generous relocation assistance, accommodation including utilities plus up to $16,000 salary sacrifice, and more!
- Enjoy a flexible contract, potential access to travel allowance, study allowance, up to 10 days of study leave, 6 weeks annual leave, and 2 weeks sick leave
- Exciting opportunity to work with a leading multidisciplinary healthcare provider in remote locations south-west of Katherine, NT
Location: Katherine (multiple facilities available)Your New Team
Katherine West Health Board is an equal opportunity employer in Australia's magnificent Northern Territory.
KWHB is an industry-renowned provider of preventative, clinical, and emergency primary health care in the Northern Territory. We deliver a range of health services across the Katherine West region, covering primary healthcare and health education.
We are excited to be seeking compassionate and dedicated Remote Area Nurses on a permanent basis to help our community thrive! Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
You will be working 0800-1630 (Monday-Friday) in one of our health centres and will be expected to participate in an after-hours roster.
What’s On Offer
You can anticipate a fantastic suite of benefits to support your lifestyle including:
- RAN salary circa $109,920 - $118,092 (depending on experience) + super + salary sacrifice up to $16,000;
- Relocation assistance up to $3000 + accommodation including utilities + potential access to travel allowance;
- Study allowance + up to 10 days of study leave;
- 6 weeks annual leave + 2 weeks personal leave
Progress at your own pace with our online learning system and encouraged professional development opportunities.The Opportunity
If you’re a personable Nurse who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and compassion are championed, this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Manager of Remote and Population Health, your primary responsibility is delivering culturally aware and clinically safe primary healthcare services. The RAN position can be based at any of the Katherine West Health Board’s Health Centres and will require you to participate in an after-hours on-call roster for acute and emergency responses.
At KWHB, we are dedicated to achieving quality care and positive outcomes for all of our clients, families/carers, and communities.
First and foremost you will enhance our team with an optimistic, open-minded, and proactive approach. You are also adaptable, responsive to change, and able to exercise emotional intelligence in your workflow interactions. Significant experience in a remote or regional critical healthcare setting is paramount - transferable skills may be considered.
What you’ll enhance our team with:
- Relevant tertiary &/or post-graduate qualification in nursing, midwifery, primary health care, mental health, emergency care, or similar
- Current AHPRA registration + OCHRE Card (or eligibility to obtain)
- Police Check (less than 6 months old or willingness to obtain)
- Unrestricted Northern Territory Driver’s License (or willingness to obtain) + ability to travel between our sites if required
Please note: due to the nature of this role, complete vaccination against COVID-19 is essential.About Us
Founded in 1998, KWHB is a fully accredited Aboriginal community-controlled health service based across the rolling river and desert country of the remote outback region to the southwest of Katherine in Australia’s Northern Territory. We are a diverse and progressive team that values attitude and positive outcomes above all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Katherine West Health Board is a child-safe organisation, committed to child safety and wellbeing in accordance with the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. KWHB is striving to ensure a supportive working environment which places child safety and wellbeing at the forefront of our service delivery. We are committed to embedding child safety practices throughout our organisation and undertaking continuous improvement to prioritise the safety of all children who come into contact with our organisation, staff, and services.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today!
- Registered Nurse - Team Leader
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Tasmania TAS
- Registered Nurse - Team Leader JOB DESCRIPTION Aspen Aged Healthcare, a subsidiary of Aspen Medic...
- Practice Nurse - Gympie
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:gympie QLD 4570
- This practice is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their clinic in Gympie. Gympie is about 2.5 hours (160km) drive north of Brisbane and...
- Experienced Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse
- Posted By: Mt Pleasant Medical and Dental Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Full time & Casual Nurses RN's / EN's for Immediate Start. Mt Pleasant Medical & Dental Centre ha...
- Continence Advisor (Registered Nurse) - Townsvill...
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:townview QLD 4825
- Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle!Grow, both personally and professionally, and set yourself up for success throughout your careerJob Type: -...