RN Practice Nurse - Rockhampton
- : Family Practice Medical Centres
- : 22-May-2018
- : Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast QLD
Our dedicated nursing team is in need of a RN nurse for 2-5 days a week and to fill-in for cover shifts. The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic and supportive team within a mixed billing general practice. Professional development is encouraged and supported by the practice to ensure each nurse is equipped with the knowledge and skills required for this busy and engaging work environment.
- Above award hourly rate,
- No weekends or out of hours shifts,
- Guaranteed weekly minimum hours can be arranged,
- Potential exists for the number of shifts to be increased,
- Professional development courses regularly offered.
- GP or emergency experience preferable,
- Experience with childhood immunisations (highly recommended),
- Experience with Medical Director or other clinical software (highly recommended).
Most duties and responsibilities involve routine Treatment Room activities and assisting doctors with minor procedures, but could be extended to include completing medicals and enhanced primary care of chronic illnesses.
If you are interested in joining our team we would love to hear from you. Please apply today!
No Similar Jobs Found.