Rural Generalist Radiographer
- : South Australia Health
- : 26-Jun-2020
- : Riverland & Murray Mallee SA
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - South Australian Medical Imaging - Murray Bridge
- Part time 15 hours per week, ongoing - Total Indicative Remuneration AHP1: $71,596 - $87,209; AHP2: $92,017 - $106,446 (Pro-rata) - AHP1 / AHP2
- The Radiographer AHP1 is responsible for the provision of standard medical imaging services, under the guidance of more experienced radiographers, using specialised equipment to perform diagnostic medical imaging examinations for clients across a range of specialities.
- The incumbent will provide assistance to less experienced radiographers, medical radiation students on clinical placement and work experience students. The Radiographer will contribute to approved research programs and the departmental quality control programs.
- The Radiographer AHP2 applies clinical experience, increasingly generalist and / or specialist clinical knowledge and professional competence to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and integrated range of standard Computed Tomography and General X-Ray diagnostic services, appropriate to the needs of the local and Regional community.
- The Radiographer works under limited clinical supervision, and may provide direction to less experienced allied health professionals, allied health assistants and students.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.