- : Hopscotch & Harmony
- : 27-Jul-2020
- : Geelong VIC 3220
School Psychologist: We have a 1-day per week position at one of our partner schools in North Geelong (Telehealth).
We have a range of positions on offer. Please contact us and let us learn more about you.
Currently all of our psychologists are also providing Telehealth services in addition to, or as an alternative to, in-clinic sessions. This means that you can join our team virtually without having to live near Werribee or Geelong. Please know that we are still open for in-clinic sessions so we welcome local applicants as well!
Werribee and Geelong clinics, and also work remotely providing Telehealth services.
- You are highly motivated and inspired to make a difference in the lives of others by providing evidence-based psychology services.
- You are an effective communicator in-person, over the phone and in writing with the ability to maintain a calm, pleasant and respectful manner with a diverse range of people.
- You have the ability to take initiative and contribute to practice building initiatives in order to elevate your profile and that of the practice.
- You want to be part of a team that are just as dedicated as you to all things child, teen and family psychology.
- You are after a role with a variety of opportunities and career growth.
- You want to work for a dynamic, evolving and creative private practice.
- You are excited about working for a practice that has been recognised for its business excellence and community service.
- You love to work independently as well as part of a supportive team.
- Former employers and colleagues describe you as driven, empathetic, committed and highly organised.
- You are dedicated to providing feedback informed therapy.
- You understand that our clients deserve the highest level of professional service.
- You support the holistic well-being of your clients and view liaising other health professionals and educators involved in their care as an essential part of your role in supporting your client.
- You understand the importance of having systems in place to prepare and maintain all records, reports and documents as required for professional and ethical practice.
- You are interested or experienced in one of the following areas:
- Behavioural and emotional challenges in young children including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Parenting support and guidance (following a positive parenting philosophy)
- Teen mental health
- Adult mental health
- Supervising early career psychologists if you are a senior psychologist
We offer competitive remuneration, options of day, evening and weekend consulting times, a top-notch admin team behind you, and a great working environment where your skills and initiative are valued.
A Quality Practice
We are so dedicated to ensuring our processes and procedures are refined and strong that we have been recognised both locally and nationally for our professionalism which helps our clinicians immensely. Expectations are clear, administrative support is in abundance and you can spend more time doing what you love - seeing clients - rather than trying to figure out all the admin and marketing.
Team & Culture
We are a friendly, caring and hard-working team. Open communication and support are strong values in our practice. We have each other's back and help each other out when needed. No office politics here! Having a hard day? Something not OK? We are here to help!
Monthly mentoring sessions, quarterly team PDs and fortnightly group supervision is provided. A career progression plan is in place for clinicians that want greater responsibilities and opportunities.
No Similar Jobs Found.