- : Moriah College
- : 15-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
These full time, ongoing positions will join our team to provide psychological expertise to promote social and emotional wellbeing, positive psychological health, and academic success across (ELC - 12).
These roles are responsible for monitoring the pastoral care needs of individual students where required and liaising with appropriate members of staff to provide feedback and advice on matters of student welfare. Further, these roles will provide developmentally appropriate counselling and best-practice interventions for children which aims to enhance their personal, social, and educational development.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following competencies:
• minimum five years of experience
• experience working as a team member in an adolescent setting
• full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
• ability to create and embed age appropriate wellbeing programs
• an understanding of psychological assessment reports and experience in making recommendations
• experience in counselling adolescents presenting with a range of concerns
• experience in implementing wellbeing programs based on current research and best practice
• experience supporting the social emotional learning outcomes of students in a early learning, primary school or high school
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
No Similar Jobs Found.