Senior Consultant (WC)
Occupational Therapist | Physiotherapist | Exercise Physiologist
About APM WorkCare
APM understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplace is critically important to organisations.
We work with employers and their staff to minimise the personal and business impact of injuries, illness and disability through prevention, rehabilitation and training.
Organisations rely on the work of our assessors and health professionals to help employees avoid injury and APM is the provider of choice for many of Australia's leading companies.
Who are we looking for
An experienced Rehabilitation Consultant with case management skills and a strong customer focus to provide rehabilitation services including specialised assessments (including ergonomic, functional and home assessments, APM also provide home based health assessments) to Darwin clients from a range of backgrounds including corporate Australia. This position can be Part-time/Full-Time, offering great work-life balance.
Day in the life of an APM consultant
- Work in a diverse and flexible environment
- Provide health services to a variety of clients
- Conduct initial assessments and develop return to work plans
- Undertake case reviews with medical and health professionals
- Conduct specialized assessment services related to your discipline
- Support team members in achieving best outcomes
What you will need to join our team
- Allied health qualifications in OT | Physio | Exercise Phys
- Professional registration or Membership with AHPRA
- At least 2 years previous experience in injury management/ vocational rehabilitation
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Current Divers License
- Australian Citizenship
Why you want to join us at APM
- Diversity of work in Australia’s largest values driven human services provider
- Opportunities to move across APM Divisions Globally
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- Performance incentive program
- Professional development allowance
- Laptop and smart phone
- Flexible work environment
- Vehicle salary sacrifice options
- Discounted health insurance
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Position Description – WorkCare – Senior Consultant.pdf
No Similar Jobs Found.