Senior Family Consultant - North Queensland
- : Federal Court of Australia
- : 27-Jun-2020
- : Townsville QLD 4810
Court: Federal Circuit Court of Australia
Classification: Executive Level 1 (EL 1)
Salary: $100,827 - $108,891 per annum, plus superannuation, plus an allowance
Vacancy type: Ongoing; full-time
Location: Cairns or Townsville
Position description & selection criteria: rtf - 673 kb | pdf - 185 kb
Purpose of Position
The purpose of the Senior Family Consultant position is to ensure that the Family Consultant services delivered in their assigned Registry/ies are of a high standard and are managed efficiently and effectively.
Family Consultants undertake a range of activities within the provisions of the Family Law Act 1975 including:
·conducting child-centred preliminary and comprehensive family assessments, including conducting interviews and observations with children
·assisting parties to resolve or narrow the issues in dispute
·providing evidence to the Courts as an expert witness in the form of brief memoranda, comprehensive family reports and/or oral testimony
Senior Family Consultants
Key responsibilities of Senior Family Consultants include:
·Undertaking quality assurance activities
·Providing professional supervision
·Identifying training needs and assisting in the delivery of training
·Assisting with recruitment
Applicants must be a registered psychologist or a social worker and have a minimum of 5 years relevant clinical experience working with children and their families. Experience in leading a clinical team, providing professional supervision and working within a family law environment will be considered highly.
Participation in the Courts’ Performance Development Scheme is a requirement of the position. The successful applicant must have an ability to work within the Court environment and be committed to the Courts’ Strategic Plan, Client Service Charter and client service improvement initiatives. A current working with children clearance is also required.
In addition to competitive remuneration, the Senior Family Consultant position offers the following benefits:
·An additional three days of paid leave following the Christmas/New Year closedown period
·A 15.4% employer superannuation contribution rate
·Salary packaging options
·An extensive and highly supportive induction program
·A comprehensive clinical governance framework providing detailed guidelines for practice
·Ongoing, professional supervision
·Subject to operational requirements, the option to request flexible work arrangements including limited home-based and part-time work
·Professional development opportunities including access to an extensive professional library and internal training seminars
·Twelve weeks of paid maternity leave and an additional two weeks of paid leave following that
·Well-resourced working facilities including individual offices in most locations
·Challenging and rewarding work
- Full Time Psychologist - Nanango
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-07-09
- Location:Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett QLD
- Full time Psychologist position available in Nanango and Kingaroy
- Clinical Psychologist wanted in Prahran, VIC -Priv...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2020-07-08
- Location:Prahran VIC 3181
- Job title: Clinical Psychologist wanted in Prahran, VIC Location: Prahran, VIC Hours...
- Posted By: Champion Health
- Posted Date: 2020-07-08
- Location:Slacks Creek QLD 4127
- Are you looking to work as a part of a growing multidisciplinary team that emphasizes personal conne...
- Child & Adolescent Psychologists and Clinical Psyc...
- Posted By: The Psych Professionals
- Posted Date: 2020-07-07
- Location:Loganholme QLD 4129
- The Psych Professionals are always on the lookout for team members who are aligned to our values, wh...