Senior Medical Officer - General Practitioner
- : International Health and Medical Services
- : 27-Jul-2020
- : Perth WA 6000
Senior Medical Officer
IHMS is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Medical Officer to assist us working at our offshore Immigration Detention Centre clinic
- FIFO; 6 – 12 weeks rotations available
- Flights & Accommodation provided
- Contract starting asap until 31st December 2020 + possible extension
As the Senior Doctor you will be working in a management position as well as working in a clinical role. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a different yet rewarding challenge to further develop their career in Health Services. Key responsibilities:
- To provide clinical leadership and direction to the clinical team onsite.
- To assess, diagnose and treat patients at a General Practice and Emergency Medicine Level
- To ensure clinical governance over all clinically related activities on site
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working with culturally diverse client groups
- Significant full time experience in general practice settings or equivalent
- Experience with computerized medical records and medical practice systems is highly desirable
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Medicine
- Fellowship of the RACGP, RACEM or ACRRM - mandatory
- Current full registration with AHPRA
International Health and Medical Services (IHMS) provides health care for people in immigration detention throughout Australia, We do this in line with Australian standards for health services and with the RACGP Standards for health services in Australian immigration detention centres.
If you are passionate about providing high quality health services and enjoy working in a diverse environment then please Apply now by sending your resume
No Similar Jobs Found.