Senior Mental Health Clinician
- : Peninsula Health
- : 03-Nov-2020
- : Frankston VIC 3199
|Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
Peninsula Health's Mental Health Service are seeking an innovative and energetic Senior Mental Health Clinician to be part of and assist in leading an expanding mental health service
The Mental Health Clinician, as a member of the multidisciplinary team, provides timely and responsive mental health assessment and treatment to people who require urgent, short term or ongoing intensive community based mental health assessment, treatment and support. The Clinician works competently within their scope of practice to deliver safe, evidence based person centred care to achieve optimal health outcomes.
If you are a team player and are excited by the desire to provide evidence-based excellence in care to our consumers and carers then we would love to hear from you!
About the Mornington Adult Case Management Team
The Mornington Adult Case Management Team provides community treatment through recovery focused case management for clients 25-64 years Monday through to Friday (8:30am-5pm) every week.
It is a supportive, passionate and people centred program that takes great pride in its strong team-work ethic, dedication and resilience to support each other through the challenges of working in mental health.
We promote a culture of authenticity, collaboration, openness and respect for every member of our team, working together to achieve positive outcomes for people and their families.
The vision of the program is exciting; we look forward to welcoming new team members who share our commitment and passion to make a positive impact on our community.
• Positions at this level utilise advanced clinical knowledge and skills to provide quality mental health services within their professional scope of practice.
• Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document comprehensive care within the area in accordance with evidence based best practice standards and Peninsula Health Values.
• Ensure the safety of the public, patients and staff in relation to the provision of a safe environment from both OH&S and Infection Control Perspectives.
• Complete all mandatory training as per policy and participate in organised training and development activities.
• Assist in the orientation of new staff and the supervision and instruction of students.
Please refer to the Position Description for further information
What You Need
• Supportive and dynamic team environment with a strong positive culture
• Beautiful Bayside SE suburbs location
• Excellent work life balance and flexibility
• Generous salary packaging
* Free on-site parking
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.
- LOCUM VACANCY: Mental Health (Inpatient) - Cairns...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Locum Support
- Posted Date: 2020-11-07
- Location:Cairns QLD 4870
- Staff Specialist Mental Health - Inpatient 07.12.20 – 24.12.20 (1 week break over Christmas Break...