Senior Occupational Therapist - Tweed Heads, NSW -Community, Aged Care and NDIS
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 17-Jan-2020
- : Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Job title: Senior Occupational Therapist wanted in Tweed Heads, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $80K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Tweed Heads, NSW
- Our client is located in Tweet Heads, QLD and is seeking a full time Senior Occupational Therapist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW & QLD.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- NDIS & Disability assessments, service agreements, intervention and treatments.
- Home assessments and modifications.
- Deliver community aged care services as required.
- Guide and mentor other staff through the NDIS.
- Develop treatment plans and set goals.
- Help co-ordinate referrals to other Optimum allied health professionals.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Help create the operational structures required to operate under the NDIS.
- Involvement in business development plan.
- Perform business develop activities.
- Involvement in marketing & communication.
- Functional needs and capacity assessments.
- Preferred but not essential; Experience in community aged care (particularly home modifications) and paediatric OT.
- Full time position with all its benefits (superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave, base salary, etc).
- Performance bonuses
- One on one business planning support provided
- Annual professional development allowance
- AHPRA Registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.