Senior Occupational Therapist wanted in Lane Cove, NSW- $45 to $60 an Hour
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 20-Apr-2020
- : Lane Cove NSW 2066
Job title: Senior Occupational Therapist wanted in Lane Cove, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Time)
Salary: $40 to $55 an Hour + Super+ Bonus + Travel Allowance
Location: Lane Cove, NSW
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist to work with a team of expert allied health practitioners.
- You'll be joining a friendly team (who gets together regularly for relaxed after hours dinners) with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- They provide quality Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services to clients and families in the Lane Cove area. Their service is extended to build and maintain relationships in the community in order to strengthen clinic services for families.
- Their main office was established in 1984
- To provide clinic and community based occupational therapy services to children and their families.
- To work collaboratively with the child’s other team members
- To actively participate in team environment.
About the Role:
- You will have to provide a comprehensive evaluation of child’s performance and participation across all life domains.
- Use a strengths-based approach to identify child’s talents, skills and interests.
- Identify current limitations and challenges to optimal performance and participation.
- Collaborative development of person and / or family cantered SMARTER goals.
- Collaborative design and implementation of agreed intervention plans that will promote the child’s skills, independence and participation in play, learning, social relationships.
- Use of tools that measure the impact and positive change for clients.
- Work with other service providers, attend meetings and teleconferences.
- You should be able to achieves agreed productivity targets.
- You should be able to organise workload, communications, appointments and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently
- Recognise limitations and be able to request guidance as required.
- You should have an understanding of the following issues/ concepts/ resources: Community and social inclusion, Disability funding schemes, Social and educational support systems, Australian health systems
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi
No Similar Jobs Found.