Senior Occupational Therapist wanted in Western Australia
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Western Australia WA
Job title: Senior Occupational Therapist wanted in WA
Role: Full Time role
About the Role:
- Our client is located in WA and is seeking full time Senior Occupational Therapist.
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- They provide Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry services specialise in aged care and those with disabilities or complex health needs living in the community.
- You’ll be joining a national healthcare company committed to driving growth that leads to better healthcare for more people in more places.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Professional Development Program.
- Large network of highly skilled practitioners.
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.