Senior Occupational Therapist
A BIT ABOUT US
Hale Allied Health is growing! We are a dedicated provider of allied health services for people living with disability.
We are committed to being humble, curious and kind clinicians who eschew cookie-cutter approaches! 🍪
We work tirelessly and in innovative ways to advocate and improve outcomes for every one of our clients. ✨
A BIT ABOUT YOU
We are looking for an experienced occupational therapist who loves clinical practice and also wants to progress their career into leadership and organisational practice and development.
Ideally you have:
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist in community settings
- An understanding of the NDIS environment and requirements
- Leadership experience, or a strong desire to develop as a leader
- Further qualifications in business or health administration
A few requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- A car and licence
- AHPRA registration (or ability to be registered)
- National Police Clearance, Working With Children/Working with Vulnerable People Check & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or willing to obtain one prior to commencing)
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
We are open to working with you to define the scope of the role based on your skills and interests. This can be a flexible full-time or part-time role for the right person, with potential to progress into a leadership role. Very generous remuneration is available for the right person.
Some aspects of the role include:
- Providing specialised assessments and interventions based on your clinical interests
- Providing mentorship and training for less-experienced therapists
- Leading or participating in collaborative interdisciplinary learning sessions
- Leading projects to improve clinical practice and service delivery
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you're looking for a leadership role with significant scope to progress within an organisation that wants to make a real difference in the lives of the people with disability, we'd love to hear from you.
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Momentum Rehab Pty Ltd
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Momentum Rehab is looking for Occupational Therapists to join our growing professional team. We’d...
- Posted By: Bolton Clarke
- Posted Date: 2022-07-28
- Location:Pinjarra Hills QLD 4069
- We have a fantastic part-time opportunity available for a community Physiotherapist passionate about...
- Occupational Therapist - Permanent Part Time
- Posted By: Central Bayside Community Health Services
- Posted Date: 2022-07-23
- Location:Parkdale VIC 3195
- Work with a friendly and supportive team Easy street parking Access to public transport Not for Profit Salary Packaging Flexible working arrangements
- Occupational Therapist (Paediatrics)
- Posted By: Grow With Me Occupational Therapy
- Posted Date: 2022-07-13
- Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland VIC
- Choose your own hours and earn great money! That’s right… having a career you love, earning good mon...