- : Breathe Physio and Pilates
- : 17-Sep-2020
- : Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
We are looking for an experienced and passionate part time physiotherapist to join our growing practice in Eight Mile Plains.
About the practice
We treat the individual, not just the injury. We value each individual's story and believe it is integral to providing high quality treatment.
The founders of Breathe Physio & Pilates designed it with one vision in mind – high quality treatment and client care. We have devoted a large space to a rehab gym with conditioning and strengthening equipment, and Pilates reformers. We value professional development and actively encourage our physiotherapists to do the same.
We are looking for an experienced part time physiotherapist to join our team.
We currently offer:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy (especially neck, shoulders and low back)
- Sports physiotherapy
- Clinical pilates
- Home visits
- Group classes (mat pilates)
About the job
- Initially 2 days a week
- Potential to increase hours in a short period of time
- Be part of a tight knit & diverse team, gain the satisfaction of building and maintaining your own client base.
- The opportunity to be involved in community outreach and on field management of sporting teams. You will also have the opportunity to coach and support the next generation of physiotherapists as we take student placements.
- Salary is negotiable based on your experience. We will also contribute towards your yearly CPD (details provided during interview).
We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years experience working in private practice (if you don't, we're open to hearing from you why we should still consider you). Having an area of speciality that’s different to those of our physiotherapists would be preferable (e.g. you might specialise in women’s health). Pilates training (including the reformer) and instructing experience is highly advantageous.
We are also looking for the following qualities:
- professional and have a strong work ethic
- motivated and an enthusiastic team player
- outstanding clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work independently - demonstrating initiative and growth
- commitment to CPD.
- Full AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Current Working With Children Check/Blue Card and National Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
No Similar Jobs Found.