Senior Psychologist - Full Time
- : TMS Clinics Australia
- : 25-Jul-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
As Senior Psychologist, your role will be to deliver clinical support to our clinician’s group nationally. You will also provide clinical advice to thepatient care team and the senior management team and will hold a role in our Medical Advisory Committee. You will lead the continued development of the clinical service model and clinical care model.
Leadership and supervision of clinical professionals.
- Overseeing and coordinating the delivery of high-quality services to our patients.
- Ensuring clinical protocols and procedures comply with the Clinical Governance Framework, including overall service quality, risk management, clinical record keeping and data collection.
- Ensuring clinical compliance to AHPRA, APS and TMSCA standards
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on complex clinical matters.
- Facilitate regular clinical review meetings.
- Interaction with Key Referrers
Qualifications& Experience Required
Tertiary level qualifications in Psychology. Postgraduate qualifications are desirable.
- Registration with AHPRA as a psychologist
- Extensive experience as a board approved fully registered psychologist. Minimum 3 years clinical experience post full registration.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision to staff and student placements. Must be an AHPRA board-approved supervisor.
- Experience and advanced level clinical skills in delivering evidence-based interventions i.e. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership of teams in a health setting.
- Experience in service development and maintaining continuous quality improvement.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of psychometrics
- Knowledge of registration pathways, codes and guidelines
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
No Similar Jobs Found.