Senior Speech Pathologist
- : Tashacare
- : 20-May-2020
- : Northcote VIC 3070
Tashacare is always looking for people who are compassionate, driven and share our values. Our unique company structure allows for valuable experience to be gained by working alongside a range of health professionals.
If you have the right attitude, are looking for the opportunity of a progressive career based on innovation and excellence, please apply to the relevant role now.
We are searching for a experienced and passionate speech pathologist to join us on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload.
- Have access to commonly required resources such as CELF-5.
- Have access and support from our NDIS specialist.
- Have a manageable caseload.
- Have ongoing support from management and administration team members.
- Receive a laptop, iPad and car/travel allowance.
- Have flexible working hours to encourage work-life balance.
- The opportunity to mentor and guide the practice of our junior speech pathologists.
- Professional Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Driver's License and reliable Vehicle
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Experience in the provision of speech pathology assessment and therapy services to clients experiencing a range of speech and communication difficulties.
- Interest in developing speech pathology services in a growing innovative team.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development, evidence based practice and measurable clinical outcomes.
- Experience working with autism spectrum disorder individuals with development delay.
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing a caseload.
- Experience in mentoring and supporting clinical skill sets of more junior staff.
- Attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
No Similar Jobs Found.