Skin GP- Maroubra Medical & Dental Centre
- : Healius
- : 04-Sep-2019
- : Maroubra NSW 2035
Skin GP - Maroubra Medical & Dental Centre
Summer is fast approaching and with 2 in 3 people in Australia developing a skin cancer, now is a great time for a GP with a strong interest in skin to work in a new purpose-built skin clinic.
Our service offering to patients and GPs include:
- New and purpose-built facilities - both skin-enabled rooms and fully equipped theatres with medical assistant support
- World-leading imaging software to enhance your clinical practice
- Collegiate support with a strong clinical and operational skin management team
- Diagnostic and surgical training via the Healius Institute
- Marketing plan to build your presence and reputation in this space
About the Centre
Maroubra Medical & Dental Centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that serves the local area providing primary care to an average of 2000 patients per week. The Centre has identified a growing need for a dedicated Skin GP to provide diagnoses, management and treatment (including procedures) of skin cancers.
Skin General Practitioner
The successful applicant must have full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Vocational Registration required) and have demonstrated interest in Skin by undertaking additional training courses in Skin.
Skin Cancer Medicine is a distinct focus at Maroubra. We are committed to excellence and will provide top level support to you there. All you have to do is reach out.
If you would like further information or a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Dr Jonny Levy, Medical Director – Skin Clinics on 0437 775 163 Jonny.Levyprimaryhealthcare.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.