SONOGRAPHER – CHATSWOOD
- : INFINITY MEDICAL IMAGING
- : 01-Jul-2020
- : Chatswood NSW 2067
Chatswood Infinity Medical Imaging was conceived after a small group of radiologists and imaging specialists saw a need to provide a premium boutique imaging service staffed by experienced subspecialty imaging specialists, but still providing high quality personalised patient care in a friendly and approachable manner.
At Chatswood Infinity Medical Imaging, our patients are uniquely provided with password protected electronic copies of their studies which can be accessible by internet access on any media platform (mobile, iPad) anywhere in the world, and can also be viewed by their treating doctors or specialists should they choose.
Chatswood Infinity Medical Imaging doctors are happy to be contacted to offer imaging advice and answer any questions about imaging in general as we believe that knowledge sharing is a vital part of obtaining the best possible health outcome for our patients.MISSION STATEMENT
- The provision of leading edge diagnostic imaging services to our community and beyond
- In an environment of privacy, dignity, comfort and care
- Whilst respecting culture and diversity
- Qualified and experienced sonographer
- Customer service focus
- Mandarin speaker highly regarded
- New and growing independent practice – close to Public Transport
- Permanent role
Chatswood Infinity Medical Imaging is seeking a highly motivated, suitably qualified and experienced Sonographer to join our Medical Imaging Team at our practice, which is located in the heart of Chatswood and close to the train station. We are an independently and locally owned and operated imaging practice dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our patients. Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese will be advantageous for candidates. Casual/Part-time/Full-time positions considered, for commencement as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will have the following requirements
- ASAR Accreditation
- High level communication and time management skills
- Good team player with a strong work ethic
- A commitment to outstanding patient care
Skill set required
- Experience in general, musculoskeletal, obstetric and gynaecology, small parts sonography
- Some vascular experience
- Arterial vascular experience (not essential)
All enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence. You are invited to email with attached CV, or call in the first instance as desired, the undersigned.