Sonographer - Full time Geelong, VIC
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 19-Sep-2019
- : Geelong & Great Ocean Road VIC
- Modern and Dynamic Facility
- Career opportunity with work/life balance
- Opportunity to upskill
- Geelong area
Our client is a dynamic privately-owned practice located in the west coast region of Melbourne, now seeking an enthusiastic Sonographer to be a part of their highly skilled team. They provide the opportunity to continue to develop knowledge and skills for their Sonographers.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to perform various scans with their brand facilities including their state of art equipment. Our client values their staffs as well as their patients. You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of their team.
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated experience in all aspects of General Ultrasound.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current registration as a Medical Sonographer with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR) and obtain professional indemnity insurance.
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Patient-focused attitude to delivering Healthcare.
Culture and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to upskill in all areas of Sonography.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Radiologist on site to supervise and support.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155 or send your resume at nadiahealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.