Sonographer - Grade 3
- : The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- : 12-Oct-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
- Develop your skills as a Sonographer in a leading edge Imaging department
- Team orientated and supportive environment that is committed to continuing professional development
- Central Melbourne location
- Integrated mix of public and private work
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Ultrasound team. This is a Part Time fixed term position, working 32 hours per fortnight, based at The Royal Melbourne Hospital until December 2021
- Sonographers at the Royal Melbourne Hospital are required to undertake routine and specialised ultrasound imaging studies
- In conjunction with other senior Sonographers follow protocols and guidelines for examinations and workflow
- Have a high level of productivity through efficient patient worklist management ensuring the needs of our patients and referrers are met
- A high level of productivity through efficient patient worklist management ensuring the needs of our patients and referrers are met
- Bachelor Medical Sonography or Post graduate qualification in Medical Ultrasonography
- Registration with ASAR
- Highly capable ultrasound skills
- An attitude that seeks opportunities for personal growth and personal development that results in high levels of performance
- A willingness to share experiences and learnings with colleagues and to work co-operatively with team members
- An ability to deliver high standards of performance when working under pressure
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!), onsite car parking, close to public transport.
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
No Similar Jobs Found.