Sonographer Vacancy in Southwest Sydney NSW
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 29-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
SONOGRAPHER VACANCY IN SOUTHWEST SYDNEY NSW
Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Permanent, full-time or part-time position
- Excellent remuneration with sign-on incentives
- Immediate start available
A busy medical centre in a popular suburb of Sydney's Southwest is looking for an experienced sonographer to join their small and collegial team of medical professionals.
WHO CAN APPLY:
Applicant should ideally have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, have OBS, MSK and interventional procedures experience.
Flexible working arrangements on offer, ASAP start to help meet the patient demand and workload.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There will be another PTE sonographer onsite.
Working days and hours:
Monday- Friday 9 am- 5 pm (optional Saturdays down the track)
Depending on qualifications and experience
Hourly rate provided, along with a sign on incentive for 2 years commitment
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Bulk billed diagnostic imaging services
- Complete range of ultrasound services including abdominal, pelvic, obstetric and interventional.
- Phillips ultrasound equipment
- Small, supportive and friendly team
- Apart from the medical centre and radiology, there are also: full dental clinic, pharmacy, physiotherapy, pathology, allied health and specialist services onsite.
The clinic is conveniently located within the popular local shopping precinct, with the parking directly out the front entrance and in direct proximity to local cafes and eateries. .Edit Vacancy Description
No Similar Jobs Found.