General Sonographer - Full time Regional VIC South West Region - New graduates welcome!
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 20-Sep-2019
- : Geelong & Great Ocean Road VIC
Sonographer – Central Coast
- General Sonographer needed
- Hourly rate + super
- Melbourne Southwest, VIC
- Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available on the southwest region of Melbourne for an experienced Sonographer. This corporate medical practice has been established throughout VIC, NSW, WA and QLD with 50 sites of operation. They are offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray, CT & MRI and exceptional standards of patient care.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a friendly and supportive dynamic team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- providing high quality medical and accurate imaging diagnostic examinations including General, MSK, vascular, O&G and interventional.
- Elevate care and provide high standard customer service to the patients.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development
- Minimum 6 months demonstrated experience in all aspects of General Ultrasound.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current registration as a Medical Sonographer with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR) and obtain professional indemnity insurance.
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Patient-focused attitude to delivering Healthcare.
Culture and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and competitive remuneration package.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Radiologist on site to supervise and support.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155 or send your resume at nadiahealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.