Need a change of scenery? Come & experience all that Adelaide has to offer as a Sonographer at Qscan's Windsor Gardens, SA clinic.
We are an inclusive and diverse workforce that goes the extra mile to deliver excellent care and high-quality outcomes to our patients. We employ the use of state of the art equipment and cutting-edge technology because we believe our patients deserve nothing but the best. Whether you come to us as a Medical Receptionist, Sonographer, Team Leader, Radiologist or Administrator, you are a valued member of our team who we know will share in our passion for innovation and high quality, compassionate patient care.
About The Opportunity
Need a change of scenery?
How about living and working in Australia's gorgeous wine capital?
Experience the perfect blend of rolling green hills and beautiful beaches...Sound like a dream?
We are looking for a Qualified Sonographer to join our Windsor Gardens, South Australia clinic on a Permanent Full Time basis. You will work alongside a multi-modality team who is passionate about providing patient care that goes above and beyond.
- First and foremost provide compassionate patient care, taking responsibility for patient welfare and confidentiality.
- Perform ultrasound examinations to produce images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assist the Radiologist with interventional procedures, complex scanning techniques and special ultrasound procedures.
- Commit to continuous improvement by maintaining current knowledge and upskilling in new techniques/advances.
You are a qualified Sonographer with experience in General, Obs/Gynae, MSK and/or Vascular examinations, and a current ASAR registration.
You Will Also Have
- A passion for creating positive change in patient outcomes
- The ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- A commitment to excellence in everything you do
- The capacity to balance workload to ensure timely patient care
- Working rights in Australia
How You’ll Benefit
- Paid parental leave
- Uniform allowance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Personal and professional training and development programs
- Access to local/team events and rewards
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Exclusive discounts on personal purchases through the Dell Employee Purchasing Program
- Wellbeing Gateway App to enhance your mental health and wellbeing
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (Assure)
If this opportunity excites you and you would like to join an organisation that invests in its people, please apply now!
You are welcome here. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment where people feel safe and valued for their unique contributions. We incorporate new and different ways of thinking and collaborating in the way we do our business and service our communities.
At Qscan, Environmental, Social and Governance considerations are important to us - we want to further promote innovation and foster creativity while operating in a sustainable way.
We know this sounds ambitious but we also know we can achieve our big goals with a great team. We want the best people working for us. Come join the team. You are welcome here!