Specialist Radiologist- Tasmania –relocation assistance- public and private work
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 04-Sep-2019
- : Tasmania TAS
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
- Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced FRANZCR Radiologist to join their successful Radiology team in this comprehensive set of clinics in Tasmania - The client operates seven clinics including two private hospitals and three public hospitals, providing you with access to a broad clinical case mix.
- This opportunity would be suitable for aa candidate who has broad-based experience across all modalities,
- Attractive remuneration package including relocation assistance!
- Strong support from a large network of radiologists for sharing of work load, sub-specialisation and second opinions for complex cases
- Mix of private practice and hospital-based work
- Modern imaging equipment and network-wide RIS/PACS
- Ongoing support, training and CPD opportunities including annual in-house Radiologists’ conference
- Strong general radiology skills with interventional and MRI skills and experience
- RANZCR Fellowship or equivalent
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
No Similar Jobs Found.