- : Implexa Allied Health Services
- : 17-Sep-2020
- : Ballarat Central VIC 3350
Are you a motivated, fun, caring and passionate Speech Pathologist looking to join a dynamic multidisciplinary allied health team?
Do you want to work in a private paediatric setting, earning an attractive salary?
Do you want to learn new skill sand develop your professional capabilities while working with a diverse clientele.
Do you want to help children reach their full potential and make a difference in their lives?
Do you want to deliver creative and engaging group programs as well as 1:1 sessions in a variety of settings?
Implexa is the 2019 Ballarat Business Excellence Awards winners for Health and Well-being. Implexa is a paediatric Allied Health practice based in Ballarat, that aims to empower children and teens to reach their full potential using evidence based practice. Our mission is to support our clients to reach their goals and dreams while engaging in fun and positive activities tailored to their individual needs.
The multidisciplinary team at Implexa believe in working collaboratively with each other as well as with families to produce the best possible outcomes for our clients.
At Implexa we nurture and encourage our therapists to be the best they can be by supporting their professional growth and development.
The successful candidate will provide speech pathology services to clients in 1:1 and group settings in schools, in clinic and home visits.
Part time or full time hours available.
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to best practice
- Excellent time management, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience working with children is beneficial
- Diverse and manageable case load
- Regular Supervision and formal/informal clinical support provided
- Allocated personal Ipad
- Allocated portable Wifi
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Desirable salary plus superannuation
We are looking for an amazing Speech Pathologist who wants to build a career with us, so if you think you have what it takes, meet the criteria above and are willing to learn, be a part of a fun team, be mentored and demonstrate commitment to Implexa Allied Health Services and the children we work with, tell us why we should consider you for this amazing career opportunity!
- Have their own car and hold a current Australian driver's license
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Working with Children's Check
No Similar Jobs Found.