Speech Language Pathologist - Chinchilla
Are a well-established, well resourced and progressive multi-disciplinary practice.
Help each TAG Team member reach their own unique potential both professionally and personally
- Deliver excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment
- Support each other
- Invest actively in supervision, professional development and staff training
- Implement family-friendly work practices
- Are rapidly growing - with lots of new opportunities and areas of speciality
Have specialist clinics including a multidisciplinary paediatric feeding clinic and plans to expand our specialist clinic offerings
With over 15 years of history (previously as Chatterbugs) we are built on a solid foundation. TAG is now a thriving allied health organisation with five clinical practices throughout Toowoomba; Chinchilla; Beenleigh and Burpengary. TAG provides stable and rewarding employment that's never boring! We love what we do and have fun while we do it. We offer attractive remuneration with great performance based incentives so you have security and are also rewarded for your hard work.
Our rapid growth comes down to our focus on each individual’s unique potential and the TAG values that guide the way we work and support within the community. We love to recognise you and your unique achievements and love supporting you in your career progression and always strive to promote from within. For applicants who have family commitments, we understand the need for flexibility because we also have families of our own.
Rural but not remote, Chinchilla offers all the benefits of rural practice without as much physical isolation as many rural positions (4hr drive to Brisbane). You have a beautiful, well-resourced clinic with a close-kit, caring team on-site complemented by regular site visits from TAG Leadership team members.
Full-time 38 hours, no after hours requirements. We provide a 4 1/2 day per week roster of 4x 8.5 hours & 1x 4 hour day to enable you to see clients in prime before and after school time-slots and also provide you with work/life balance with a scheduled 1/2 day off, same day each week.
You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary rates with the private & public sector
- Paid Professional Development Leave
- Dedicated Career Pathway program designed for emerging and Senior Clinicians who want to manage and lead portfolios/projects for whole of TAG such as Clinical Education, Community and Workshop Development, Leadership of Teams, Product development and Project Management or to specialise in specific areas of clinical expertise.
- Individually tailored supervision and support
- Rewards based on performance and outcome not just years of experience
- An environment where you can excel and work with like-minded professionals achieving exceptional outcomes for your clients and your career
- Roster arrangements that enable better work/life balance and self care including dedicated non-contact admin time every week
- A diverse clinical caseload and the support you need to develop a wide variety of clinical skills
Perhaps you aren’t feeling fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you. Perhaps you have spent enough time in public sector organisations with too much bureaucracy and want the freedom to really make a difference. Do you want to support clients throughout their journey and see the progress they are making? Are you ready for a role that allows you to expand your horizons and potential career pathways? Either way, TAG wants you and continues to be a vital and thriving organisation that has well-established Telehealth (TeleTAG), working from home options in place and for essential face to face therapy we have stringent hygiene and physical distancing measures in place to keep our most important people safe - our clients and you.
TAG can help you make a change for the better, read on to hear how...
As a valued part of the dedicated TAG Team, you’ll take intense pride in the powerful change you can implement in people’s lives. You’ll enjoy working as part of our caring multi-disciplinary team, getting great outcomes while having a laugh together. Our dynamic and innovative solutions to clinical services mean you will be involved in delivering effective interventions. There is also lots of scope for future research, leadership and specialisation opportunities in a variety of clinical areas.
You will be well supported professionally and financially with the stability of permanent employment with paid professional development leave in addition to multiple other employment benefit
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly motivated, fun and friendly
- Highly aligned with our TAG values
- Passionate about working with children and adults with a disability, developmental delay/s or special needs
- Known for your great people skills and fantastic communication
- An experienced clinician who wants to continue to develop but is ready to lead and share your clinical knowledge and skills within the team around you
- Eager to take on new and exciting challenges
- Dedicated to helping each client achieve their own unique potential
- Great at reflecting on your clinical practice and striving for continual improvement
- A fully qualified and registered health professional and know you have something special to offer the community
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply apply with a resume and a specifically tailored cover letter telling us why we at TAG can’t wait to have you on our team. Please ensure you start your cover letter with “My idea of a great work day is…”
- Speech Pathologist at Southside Physio
- Posted By: Southside Physio Group
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Greenway ACT 2900
- Great culture with excellent PD
- Graduate Speech Pathologist - Training provided -...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Auburn NSW 2144
- CPD, other benefits, training
- Speech Pathologist - Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Join a leader in community-based allied health working in far north Queensland!Excellent base salary of $71,455 - $91,320 (commensurate with experience) PLUS 10% superAdditional...
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Posted By: Lifelong Therapy Services
- Posted Date: 2022-07-29
- Location:Kiama NSW 2533
- We are an independent family run mobile Speech Pathology clinic in the Illawarra. We have a small, d...
- Speech Language Pathologist - Children Services
- Posted By: SpeechNet Speech Pathology & Learning Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-07-28
- Location:Holland Park West QLD 4121
- Join our established child SPOT team: Professional support & choose Feeding, Late Talkers and/or School Aged areas. Flexible work days/times-call us