SPEECH PATHOLOGIST – GRADE 1 AND GRADE 2
- : Sunraysia Community Health Services
- : 08-Aug-2020
- : Mildura VIC 3500
- 2 x Full time, Ongoing, Grade 1 or Grade 2
- Part time applicants welcome
- Graduates encouraged to apply
- Attractive Salary Packaging
- Culture that supports work-life balance
Kick start your career with an organisation where your expertise is valued, your role is respected and you’re provided with the support to succeed
SCHS is a dynamic organisation promoting health, wellbeing and independence in a social model of health to support the prevention and management of illness, disease and injury. Influencing the agenda for health policy, providing access and equity to health services for our community and encouraging innovation and flexibility to ensure services match community need is a priority.
We are seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic and vibrant Speech Pathologists looking for an opportunity to be part of a team where directly impacting the lives of clients and their families in a positive manner is a daily occurrence. You will join our multidisciplinary Allied Health team and provide evidence based assessment, intervention and capacity building support for clients, their families and educators around language, communication or swallowing.
SCHS offers attractive salary packaging, full orientation, professional development and a highly supportive culture and friendly work environment.
PLEASE NOTE: SCHS is committed to the application of the Child Safe Standards. All positions are subject to thorough credentialing and safety screening prior to commencing employment. This includes reference checks and National Police Check for all SCHS employees. Any prospective employee who has resided and worked overseas in the past 10 years for a continuous period of 12 months or more will be required to undergo an International Criminal History Check. Where applicable, employees may also be required to hold a current Working With Children check issued in the state of Victoria and have their name screened against the DHHS Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme (DWES) list.
- If, during the recruitment process, information comes to light which, if correct, may satisfy the criteria, SCHS will be required to notify the DWES Unit. The DWES Unit may also notify other disability service providers, registered NDIS providers, authorised labour hire agencies or self-managed NDIS participants that currently engage the person.
- The consequence of having your name placed on the List is that you will be prevented from being engaged (directly or indirectly) by a disability service provider as a Disability Worker in a disability service or by a registered NDIS provider in a risk assessed role.
- The DWES Unit maintains the List and may advise other employers or prospective employers that are disability service providers, registered NDIS providers, authorised labour hire agencies or self-managed NDIS participants, if you are on the List or subject of a Notification.
No Similar Jobs Found.