Speech Pathologist - Casual
- : Eastern Health
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : Forest Hill VIC 3131
Speech Pathologist – Casual
- Choose when you work
- Generous employee benefits
- Work in a rewarding role
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the Role
Eastern Health is currently inviting experienced Grade 1 and Grade 2 Speech Pathologists to apply to the Speech Pathology Casual Bank – established to provide additional clinical services during periods of peak demand.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic Speech Pathology team, with potential to work across each of the Eastern Health campuses, including Angliss Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital, Healesville Hospital, the Peter James Centre and Wantirna Health.
Clinical areas are varied, including acute and subacute inpatient services.
Casual staff must have availability to work a range of shifts over the coming six months, during the week and/or on weekends.
Staff will be required to complete orientation activities and comply with credentialing and mandatory training requirements within the organisation.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Eligible for practicing membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current driver’s license and access to own vehicle
- High level clinical problem solving skills and clinical experience in the speech pathology management of clients with swallowing, communication and cognitive disorders
- Ability to flexibly deliver high quality care to clients across a broad range of age groups and, aetiologies across the continuum of care.
- Able to attend orientation or one day at one of Eastern Health’s major campuses within 3 months of commencing casual contract (location may not be flexible).
Please refer to the attached position description for further details.
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
No Similar Jobs Found.