Speech Pathologist - Goulburn, NSW
Job title: Speech Pathologist wanted in Goulburn, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $98K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Goulburn, NSW
- Our client is located in Goulburn, NSW and is seeking a full time Speech pathologist.
- With a strong NDIS and disability focus , this will be challenging and rewarding role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a full time, permanent role in which you will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients.
- This role will suit someone looking to challenge themselves and expand their knowledge and skill set in their area of interest/expertise, while being supported and mentored by a highly experienced and passionate Speech Pathologist Manager
- NDIS & disability caseload.
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders.
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high-tech communication devices.
- New Graduates can also apply
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation.
- Ability to work in Australia
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi
No Similar Jobs Found.