Speech Pathologist - Kingaroy
An exciting opportunity for a Speech Pathologists to join a professional Health Team n Kingaroy, QLD.
Their passion is connecting clients to services they would otherwise have limited access to. They are also passionate about connecting you to the community and enjoying your rural experience.
The Team is passionate about improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services. They believe in innovation and encourage community engagement. The team members enjoy living and working in rural communities.
This organisation has 9 Centres across Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Currently there are 50+ professionals employed across the following allied health disciplines - Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry and Massage Therapy. They also provide Sleep Health services. They are a NDIS Registered Provider
Kingaroy has a vibrant sporting, cultural and social life and is home to annual events including the Wine and Food In The Park Festival, shows, races and other festivals. Surrounded by picturesque farmlands interspersed with low rolling hills, Kingaroy in Southern Queensland Country has the most cosmopolitan feel of any South Burnett township but it's still a relaxed, friendly and informal country town at heart. From here you can explore one of Australia's most exciting new boutique wine regions.
A full time Speech Pathologist position. The successful applicant will bring a passion for improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services to the role. He/She will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, organisational skills and problem-solving skills.
Equally with an extremely varied caseload you will get a rich clinical experience too with all sorts of clients (NDIS, ATSI, Paeds, Adults, Aged Care, Developmental S+L, Literacy, Language and Communication (inc ACC), in clinic and in community – contact us to find out what other interesting clients we have seen!)
You will be supported by Experienced Senior Clinical Team Members and a well-appointed Administration Team.A flexible working schedule/contract can be discussed – please contact our HR Team on the details below with any questions.
- Provide high quality assessment and intervention services for a paediatric (including – speech, language, voice, fluency, literacy, feeding), and adult (dysphagia based) caseload.
- Work under unique 'A Paediatrics' program in a multidisciplinary setting with an Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist.
- Work alongside other allied health professionals in the Health Team, including: Dietitian, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Clinicians and Physiotherapists.
- Work within a variety of services delivery settings including – medical centres, schools, kindy's, Health Centres.
- Prepare and present information sessions for educators, parents and/or other professionals.
- Participate in regular professional development, internally with Paediatrics and whole- of-clinic teams.
- Provide services under the NDIS – including assessment and management of AAC.
- Engage in regular supervision and clinical support from Senior Speech Pathologist.
- Possibility to travel to smaller towns to provide services (all travel expenses covered).
- Comprehensive New Grad Program
- Internally facilitated professional development with Senior Speech Pathologist, peer support and learning opportunities with other senior professionals.
- $10,000 Annually available for External Professional Development.
- Relocation costs negotiated
- Self-motivated individuals can increase their income with incentives
- Career Development Pathway
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
- FT/PT Speech Pathologist - Private clinic - Melbo...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:Bundoora VIC 3083
- A generous base salary + Superannuation
- Speech Pathologist - Warwick
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:warwick QLD 4370
- About The Organisation:They are a growing multi-disciplinary private practice in SEQ looking for 1 motivated Speech Pathologist to join their stellar team! Work alongside...
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Access Health and Community Camcare Camberwell
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Camberwell VIC 3124
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist Permanent Full-Time role with ADO Not for Profit...
- Head of Speech Pathology, Victoria
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!