Speech Pathologist - Orbost
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 12-Jul-2019
- : Orbost VIC 3888
- Full- time role, Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Attractive salary in line with award + depending on experience
- Salary Packaging
- Work with supportive Allied Health and Early Years Teams
- Clinical supervision + access to professional development and networking opportunities
- Assistance and support to identify longer-term accommodation
- CPD grant of $3000 per year available through RWAV for eligible candidates
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
Excellent opportunity to work as a sole practitioner as part of a supportive trans-disciplinary team. You will work collaboratively with allied health professionals, and the Early Years team to support families in creating an environment that encourages optimum development of children.
You will manage a varied caseload and work with all demographics, from children to adults. You will deliver the speech pathology services to the local community and outreach as required according to established service, work plans and performance measures.
The successful candidate will participate as a part of the community support team and attend relevant team meetings. You will also undertake regular supervision, and be involved in the EQuiP accreditation program as it relates to the Speech Pathology program.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then don't delay and apply today.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia as a registered practitioner
- Excellent knowledge of early childhood speech and language development
- Excellent knowledge of evidenced based treatment options for a range of speech pathology diagnoses
- Ability to work independently and be self- motivated
- Ability to develop and implement consumer led shared team care plans with colleagues in the Allied Health and Early Years teams
- Current Drivers Licence, Police Check, WWC or Working with Aged Care as relevant
- Ability to drive to remote settings
- Experience running preschool or early language/social skills therapeutic groups
- Experience working with individuals with complex communication needs
- Experience supporting the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Ability to understand accreditation criteria, identify and implement quality activities and risk management strategies
The organisation provides acute, urgent care, medical, surgical, specialist services. It strives to meet community needs using a flexible funding model.
This community health service is renowned as an innovative multipurpose service and has the capacity to embrace a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. It provides not only the acute and aged care facilities, but also many other services to maintain the physical and mental wellbeing of the community. This includes dental, youth and women's health services implemented due to community need.
- Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupation...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-08-09
- Location:Orange NSW 2800
- Job title: Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapist wanted in Orange & Dubbo,...