Speech Pathologist wanted in Blacktown,NSW-Rehabilitation Clinic-Immediate Start
Job title: Speech Pathologist wanted in Blacktown, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Blacktown, NSW
- Our client is located in Sydney and is seeking a full time Speech pathologist in Blacktown, NSW.
- You will work in a new purpose built rehabilitation clinic which will be opening in early 2020, and includes a full paediatric therapy space.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists, and Dietitians all under the one roof.
- You will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients. With a strong NDIS and disability focus , this will be challenging and rewarding role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a full time, permanent role in which you will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients.
- This role will suit someone looking to challenge themselves and expand their knowledge and skill set in their area of interest/expertise, while being supported and mentored by a highly experienced and passionate Speech Pathologist Manager
- Exp. working with NDIS or disability is highly desirable.
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders.
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high-tech communication devices.
- New Graduates can also apply
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation.
- Ability to work in Australia
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi
No Similar Jobs Found.