Speech Pathologist wanted near Pennant Hills , NSW -Paediatric + Adult Caseload
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 29-Mar-2020
- : Pennant Hills NSW 2120
Job title: Part Time / Full Time Speech Pathologist wanted near Pennant Hills , NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Time)
Salary: $60K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Near Pennant Hills , NSW, NSW ( 5 minutes drive from Miranda)
- Our client is located in Sydney and is seeking a Part time / Full time Speech pathologist near Pennant Hills , NSW.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This is a permanent role in which you will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients. Exp. working with NDIS or disability is preferred.
This role will provide services in a number of areas including but not limited to:
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders.
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high-tech communication devices.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review treatment plans.
- Assessment and management of swallowing difficulties.
- Coordinating with other allied health professionals and GP’s.
- Provide education to clients, families, the community and other practitioners/ staff.
- Involvement in health promotions, quality improvement activities
- New Graduates can also apply
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation.
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Support and mentoring from committed, professional SP Manager.
- Multi-disciplinary practice – working with friendly and supportive teams.
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Ability to work in Australia
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Must provide a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essentia
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Communicate with clients and build rapport.
- Ability to manage own case load
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for more information.
No Similar Jobs Found.